Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Table of Contents



Terrible Fall - This was the time I fall off a motorcycle, and realize how reckless I would ride. It made me understand to be more safe.











WHAT IT TOOK TO FULFILL KENNEDY'S DREAM - This is a paragraph from my research paper that explains the Space race. this paragraph shows what the U.S. had done to get to the moon. 






Greedy - Read about how I defined the word "Greedy" in the movie "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".







Cause and Effect paragraph - This paragraph explains two different types of article on the same topic "Space Race".









MVP -  Summary of a scene in the novel I was reading in class.











Sixties research paper - This post was about a major event that occur in the 1960s. It shows what it was about and what happened during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Table of Contents

Terrible Fall  - This was the time I fall off a motorcycle, and realize how reckless I would ride. It made me understand to be more safe...